Terms & Conditions For Use Of The IAEG™ Website
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, AND USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED BELOW, ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE, AND ANY SUBSEQUENT CHANGES TO THE FOREGOING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE SITE TERMS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATION, DO NOT ACCESS BROWSE OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE.
IAEG™'s intellectual property is its most valuable asset. As such, IAEG™ expends considerable resources maintaining and protecting its rights to its intellectual property.
IAEG™ reserves the right to copyright any of its print products, electronic products, databases, audio/visual products and any other subject matter. This is intended to protect IAEG™ and its members from unauthorized copying and distribution of IAEG™ intellectual property. IAEG™'s intellectual property may only be used in a manner that furthers the organization's purposes.
It is also IAEG™ policy that the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of third parties be respected and not infringed upon by IAEG™ or any of its committees, members or other persons acting on behalf of IAEG™.
Copyrights. Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, documents, software or other materials (collectively, "Materials") contained on any page within this Site are the property of IAEG™ or a third party (collectively, "IP Holder"). IAEG™ grants you a limited license to make personal use only of the Site. You may only use, download or copy the Materials contained in the Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any permitted copies of the Materials must retain proprietary notices contained in such Materials. You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement as to IAEG™, the IP Holder, or any third party referenced in the Materials. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any IP Holder's intellectual property rights. You agree to use the Site and the Materials and services and products on the Site or accessible via the Site only for lawful purposes. Your limited license does not include, without limitation: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Site or content therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; (c) making derivative uses of the Site and its contents; or (d) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods. IAEG™ MAY REVOKE ANY OF THE FOREGOING RIGHTS, AS WELL AS ANY ACCESS AND USE AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED TO USERS OF THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
IAEG™ respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide IAEG™'s copyright agent the following written information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
IAEG™'s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site is Rachel Becker, who can be reached as follows:
Business Administration Officer, IAEG™
PO Box 92
Underhill VT 05489-0092
Phone: +1 802 899 5233
Trademarks and Service Marks. "International Aerospace Environmental Group™" and "IAEG™", and the IAEG™ logo are among the trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of IAEG™ and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of IAEG™. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are services marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress owned by IAEG™, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of IAEG™. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and companies or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners, and may not be copied imitated or use, in whole or in part without the prior written permission of such respective owners.
You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any IAEG™ trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without IAEG™'s express written consent. Further, you may not use any meta postings on this Site, meta tags or any other "hidden text" using an IAEG™ name, trademark, or product name without IAEG™'s express written consent.
Any unauthorized use of this Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these Site Terms and may violate applicable laws including copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes. All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
This Site may, from time to time, include discussion forums and interactive areas, including bulletin board services ("BBS"). Any forums and interactive areas of the Site shall be used only for non-commercial purposes. By using the forums or interactive areas, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this Site any message, data, information, text or other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload or transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- Upload or transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Content;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; and
- Without IAEG™'s written permission, distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including junk mail and spam.
IAEG™ takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, if any, IAEG™ is only a forum and is not liable for any statements, representations, or Content provided by its users.
Responsibility for Your Conduct. You shall remain solely liable for the Content of any messages or other information you upload or transmit to this Site, including the discussion forums or interactive areas of the Site. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless IAEG™ from any claim, action, demand, loss, or damages (including attorneys' fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your violation of these Site Terms, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
Liability Disclaimers & Limitations.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND IAEG™ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. IAEG™ DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPLETENESS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DISCLAIMER OF ACCURACY. IAEG™ DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. IAEG™ RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, CHANGE OR DELETE ITS CONTENT OR ANY PART THEREOF WITHOUT NOTICE. ANY PRICE OR AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ADDITIONALLY, THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, WHICH INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DOCUMENTS AND SOFTWARE. IAEG™ MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TRUTH, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH INFORMATION. IAEG™ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES CONTAINED IN ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. NEITHER IAEG™ NOR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED HEREIN, WHICH INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY OF COPYRIGHT HOLDERS. IP HOLDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE MATERIALS OR PERFORMANCE OR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTENTS THEREOF.
- Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by IAEG™.
- Links to the Site. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Site provided such link does not portray IAEG™ or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner. You may not use an IAEG™ logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of IAEG™ to link to the Site without express written permission of IAEG™. This limited right may be revoked at any time.
- Links to Third Party Sites. IAEG™ makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party sites accessible by hyperlink from this Site, or third-party sites linking to this Site. The third-party linked sites are not under the control of IAEG™ and IAEG™ is not responsible for the contents of any websites that are accessible via any link on this Site, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such sites. IAEG™ provides the linked sites to you as a convenience and does not imply that IAEG™ is affiliated with, adopts, or endorses the site, the organization operating such site, or any products or services of that organization. When leaving the IAEG™ Site, you should be aware that IAEG™'s terms and policies no longer govern, and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of that site.
- Export Restrictions. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials may be subject to the U.S. Export Administration Laws and Regulations, and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. Diversion of such Materials contrary to U.S. or other applicable law is prohibited. You are responsible for complying with all applicable trade regulations and laws, whether they are foreign or domestic from your perspective. Except as authorized by law, you agree and warrant that none of the Materials is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, unless authorized by the U.S. Government. You agree to comply strictly with all U.S. export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You represent and warrant that no U.S. federal or other governmental agency has suspended, revoked, or denied your export privileges.
- Confidentiality & Use of Information. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, any communication, comments, material or feedback with regard to contents on this Site transmitted by a user of this Site via electronic mail or otherwise shall be deemed to be non-confidential and IAEG™ shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, IAEG™ shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, publication on the Site, or other IAEG™ publications, and developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Governing Law and Venue. Any action, proceeding, dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Site or these Terms and Conditions, or any IAEG™ products or IAEG™ services offered on or accessed via the Site, shall (i) be governed by Delaware law, without regard to its conflicts of law rules and (ii) be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delaware or of the United States District Courts located within Delaware, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the jurisdiction of said courts.
- Complete Agreement; Changes to the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. IAEG™ shall have the right to revise and modify the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on the Site. Any use of the Site after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions by the user.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless IAEG™, its officers, directors, members, agents and affiliates from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your breach of the Terms and Conditions. If you cause a technical disruption of the site or the systems transmitting the site to you or others, you agree to be responsible for any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, arising or resulting from that disruption.
- Termination. Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, IAEG™ reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site.
- Severability. If any of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.