IAEG™ knows that you care about how your personal information is collected and used, and we appreciate your trust in our commitment to do so carefully and thoughtfully. This document describes what personally identifiable information we collect, how we collect and use it, and the procedures we have in place to protect that information.
This Policy applies to the iaeg.com and iaeg.aero websites. It does not apply to websites operated by organizations or groups who associate themselves with IAEG™. IAEG™ may revise this Policy at any time, and will post the Policy on this web page, including the date, above, of the most recent update. By using the IAEG.com/IAEG.aero website, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy.
What Personal Information Is Collected, and How Is It Used?
When you visit the IAEG.com website, we collect information about you and your visit, to help us personalize and improve your experience at the site and with other IAEG™ services. Specifically, we collect:
- Information you voluntarily provide: When you complete any type of registration form, or complete various other online forms, for purposes such as logging in to the website, and more, we receive and store that information. Typically, these voluntary forms include information such as your name, website user ID and password, address information, work information, professional interests, phone and fax numbers, and email addresses. Other information may be gathered, depending on the form you are completing. Information you provide in online forms is often the same as or similar to information you would provide in traditional printed forms. We use this information to customize your website experience, respond to your requests and needs, register you for events, deliver you products and services, and inform you of products, services, and events that may be of interest to you. We also use this information to control access to various restricted areas of the website.
- Information you involuntarily provide: As you interact with our website, our server logs information about your visit. This information includes things like the website address you came from, the browser you are using, your numeric internet address, the date and time of your visit, and what pages you are viewing. Collection of these types of information is a common practice by websites. We use this information to learn about our visitors as a group, not about you as an individual. This information helps us identify overall usage patterns and trends on the site and can specifically help us, among other things:
- Identify how much traffic various areas of the site receive.
- Determine when we should schedule site maintenance.
- Identify which other websites send visitors to our site.
- Determine demographic profiles of our visitors.
- Optimize the site for common browsers used at the site.
- Track results of promotional campaigns.
- Provide reports to third parties who maintain a presence on our site.
- Information you provide through online forums and in email: In addition to collecting the information noted above, the IAEG.com site provides visitors the opportunity to send email to IAEG™ and various third parties. When you send us an email and request a response, we use the email address and other information you provide to respond to your inquiry. We may also log the nature and content of email requests we receive, which helps us analyze visitor interests overall and identify areas for improvement on the site.
It is important that you protect your IAEG.com user ID and password. If you are logged in to the IAEG.com site from a shared computer, be sure to log out when you are finished with a visit; a logout button can be found on nearly every page of our site.
The IAEG.com site may use browser cookies, which are data files stored on your computer and used to identify your web browser. Cookies will often use a long string of numbers or other characters as unique identifiers to help identify your computer to the website or server that placed the cookie. Cookies may sometimes be used in conjunction with other technologies such as "web beacons." Visiting the IAEG™ website may result in cookies being placed on your computer by IAEG™ as well as by third parties. Most Internet browsers allow you to accept, block, or delete browser cookies as you see fit. Each browser has different ways of allowing you to do this. You can consult the "Help" and other menu items of your particular browser to learn different ways to manage your cookies.
IAEG™ does not knowingly collect information about children under age 13 through its website. IAEG.com will not contact children under age 13 for marketing purposes, nor will IAEG™ knowingly exchange with any third party information it stores about children under age 13.
Third Party Relationships
We may share aggregate demographic information with our business partners, including advertisers. This data is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
We may also provide lists containing personally identifiable information to trusted, reputable third parties which we believe have products or services that may be of interest to you. IAEG™ does not sell your email address to any parties that systematically collect email addresses for marketing purposes unrelated to IAEG™ business. We partner with third parties to provide specific services, such as online conferencing. For you to successfully participate in these services, we share with the third party only that information which is necessary for the purpose of providing said services.
IAEG.com contains links to, and graphics from, third-party websites and/or content providers. This Policy does not extend to those parties, nor is IAEG™ responsible for the content linked to or provided.
IAEG™ may be required to provide information about its customers or prospective customers to law enforcement or government agencies if requested or necessary.
How Do We Keep Current?
Comments and Questions
If you have comments or questions about this Policy, please contact us at:
Date: February 10, 2012