Materials and Substances Declaration for Aerospace and Defence
IAEG® has adopted the IPC-1754 standard (Materials and Substances Declaration for Aerospace and Defense, and Other Industries) for voluntary use as the basis for declarations in the aerospace and defence (AD) industry and its global supply chain. The AD declaration process can be used to obtain the product-related chemical substance data by industry companies. IAEG has developed several resources that can be used by industry companies to obtain data to support product compliance processes and/or address substance-related supply risks. Declarations in the AD industry and supply chains are intended to be managed through individual company relationships with its suppliers, and are subject to the requirements of those business-to-business relationships. Please access the individual links below to access the IAEG® declaration support resources and obtain additional related information.
- Aerospace and Defence Declarable Substances List (AD-DSL) – a list of industry product-related declarable substances reflecting regulatory impacts within the A&D industry and its supply chain.
- Aerospace and Defence Substance Reporting Tool (AD-SRT) - an MS Excel file for capturing and reporting information related to substance declaration.
- Supporting Lists - AD Industry Query List and Use Descriptor Lists (Materials and Substances)
- Declaration Development Support Resources - third party resources for developing and sustaining an IPC-1754 declaration process.
General Training and Support Information
- Materials & Substance Declaration Overview Video Version 1.0 - French - German - Italian - Portuguese