IAEG welcomes new members. Aerospace Companies1 are eligible for IAEG membership as long as they meet IAEG's eligibility requirements and agree to abide by a Membership Compliance Program instituted by the Board of Directors.
Membership Benefits & Levels
- Have a voice in promoting the development of voluntary consensus standards addressing environmental concerns
- Participate in a forum for dialog on industry optional approaches for implementation of environmental requirements.
- Founding Member – The Founding Members are specified in IAEG’s Bylaws because of their critical technical and financial support, which allowed the formation of IAEG.
- Full Member – In order to quality as a Full Member, an applicant must be an aerospace company1.
- Liaison Member – Any interested company, corporation, trade association, consulting company, or university may join IAEG as a Liaison Member.
Aerospace company annual membership fee determination checklist per IAEG Policy 5
|1.||Is the applicant principally engaged in carrying out design, manufacture or support of civilian or military aerospace original equipment, systems, or structures, includes aircraft, rotorcraft, satellites and space exploration vehicles.|
|2.||Is the applicant a major Supplier earning at least $100 million in annual revenues as a supplier to Aerospace Companies|
|3.||Is the applicant a Supplier, regardless of the total amount of it revenues, having at least 80% of its annual revenue from Aerospace Companies|
|If the answer to at least one of the above 3 questions is yes, and the applicant is NOT a subsidiary of a company already a Full Member of IAEG, then the company is eligible for an IAEG Full Membership||Annual Membership Fee|
|If the averge of the last 3 years annual revenue, based on an exchange rates on December 31st, 2019, is greater than $10B||$22,000|
|If the averge of the last 3 years annual revenue, based on an exchange rates on December 31st, 2019, is less than $10B||$16,500|
|If the answer to questions 1,2 & 3 above is no, or the applicant is a subsidiary of a company already a Full Member of IAEG, then the company is eligible for a IAEG Liaison membership||$5,500|
Questions, please contact Christer Hellstrand1An "Aerospace Company" is defined as an entity principally engaged in carrying out the design, development, manufacture, or support of civil or military aerospace original equipment, systems, or structures and includes any "Major Supplier" to such entity. "Major Supplier" shall mean a supplier that earns at least $100 million in annual revenues as a supplier to an Aerospace Company or, regardless of the total amount of its revenues, having 80% of its annual revenue from Aerospace Companies.