IAEG welcomes new members. Aerospace Companies1 are eligible for IAEG membership as long as they meet IAEG's eligibility requirements and agree to abide by a Membership Compliance Program instituted by the Board of Directors.
Membership Benefits & Levels
- Have a voice in promoting the development of voluntary consensus standards addressing environmental concerns
- Participate in a forum for dialog on industry optional approaches for implementation of environmental requirements.
- Founding Member – The Founding Members are specified in IAEG’s Bylaws because of their critical technical and financial support, which allowed the formation of IAEG.
- Full Member – In order to quality as a Full Member, an applicant must be an aerospace company1.
- Liaison Member – Any interested company, corporation, trade association, consulting company, or university may join IAEG as a Liaison Member.
Aerospace company annual membership fee determination checklist per IAEG Policy 5
|1.||Is the applicant principally engaged in carrying out design, manufacture or support of civilian or military aerospace original equipment, systems, or structures, includes aircraft, rotorcraft, satellites and space exploration vehicles.|
|2.||Is the applicant a major Supplier earning at least $100 million in annual revenues as a supplier to Aerospace Companies|
|3.||Is the applicant a Supplier, regardless of the total amount of it revenues, having at least 80% of its annual revenue from Aerospace Companies|
|If the answer to at least one of the above 3 questions is yes, and the applicant is NOT a subsidiary of a company already a Full Member of IAEG, then the company is eligible for an IAEG Full Membership||Annual Membership Fee|
|If the averge of the last 3 years annual revenue, based on an exchange rates on December 31st, 2019, is greater than $10B||$20,000|
|If the averge of the last 3 years annual revenue, based on an exchange rates on December 31st, 2019, is less than $10B||$15,000|
|If the answer to questions 1,2 & 3 above is no, or the applicant is a subsidiary of a company already a Full Member of IAEG, then the company is eligible for a IAEG Liaison membership||$5,000|